Last Updated: July 24th 2019
- We only use your details to engage with you about our services, products and other legitimate interests
- Under no circumstances will your data ever be given or sold to a third party.
- By signing up for a form of "Hollywood Hates" communication, membership, lead magnet or offer (such as a free eBook), you are giving us permission to communicate with you.
We only do this within a sensible level and only with suitable/appropriate content that we believe is of legitimate interest to you.
- Emails received from us can be unsubscribed from. You simply click the "unsubscribe" button at the email footer, and you will automatically receive no more marketing communication.
- As well as the "unsubscribe" button on our emails, you can contact us at any time to be unsubscribed. This can be done via this email address: email@example.com Simply tell us what you wish to happen - i.e. "please unsubscribe me from marketing".
We actively take these communications very seriously and deal with them at the earliest opportunity; usually within 48 hours.
Recent Blog Posts
“There is nothing you can’t do, if you want it enough and are prepared to make it happen”. Andy Wilton: The Atomic Filmmaker
© "Hollywood Hates This Book" All Rights Reserved.